About me: now and then
- Iterating course design to include networked learning and digital literacy components
- Reading, writing, creating, pursuing extracurricular activities
- Writing a book in Org-mode that will justify my academic existence up to now. Not all tools are equal. Not all academic work is elucidating. Not all approaches are enjoyable. I try to create something worth engaging with.
- Learning enough about programming languages to create my own multicoding esolang.
- Wrote an article for Postdigital Science and Education on The Odyssey of Pedagogies of Techno-scientific Literacies.