About me: now and then
- Iterating course design to include networked learning and digital literacy components
- Reading, writing, creating, pursuing extracurricular activities
- Writing a book in Org-mode that will justify my academic existence up to now. Not all tools are equal. Not all academic work is elucidating. Not all approaches are enjoyable. I try to create something worth engaging with.
- Trying to learn enough about programming languages to create my own multicoding esolang.
- Co-edited and collaborated on a book titled, Teaching and learning to co-create.
- Wrote a paper for Routledge’s Educational Philosophy and Theory entitled, A song of teaching with free software for the Anthropocene.